Sometimes people ask us, “What kind of student are you looking for?”
Take this inventory and see if you are asking some of the same questions as our students.
(1) Are you tired of sitting in the classroom and a bit burned out on academics?
(2) Are you uncertain about what to focus your studies in college?
(3) Do you have an itch to see the world for yourself?
(4) Do you want to strengthen your faith or wrestle with what it is you really believe?
(5) Are you adventurous?
(6) Do you want to learn more about yourself, who you are, and what your passions are?
(7) Do you want to immerse yourself in other cultures, live in home stays, and learn what it is really like to live abroad?
(8) Are you looking for a strong community of like-minded peers?
(9) Do you want to focus on internship experiences during your gap year?
(10) Are you ready to take a leap of faith and get out of your comfort zone?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are probably looking in the right direction at Kivu. These 10 questions reflect some of the most common reasons our students tend to choose a gap year with Kivu. If you are considering a gap year, we highly encourage you to take active steps towards making it happen. Request an application from us today. Just email email@example.com TODAY!